Whether you participate in a public or private lesson, learning to cook not only helps your food taste better, but it builds confidence in the kitchen. The more confidence you have, the more likely you will enjoy yourself during an evening of cooking healthy foods with your family, trying a new recipe, or hosting that dinner party! Lessons are the perfect way to explore the culinary world. Plus they are SO much fun! (Scroll below for group lesson calendar).
private custom lessons
Grab your significant other or a posse of friends for a custom private lesson in your home. We can customize a cuisine genre and menu that fulfills your culinary goals. I’ll be the guide, but YOU will do the cooking! Group size can range from 2 – 6 people depending on the kitchen size. Pricing depends on menu and group size. Contact me with questions or CLICK HERE for private lesson descriptions and pricing
community group classes
Flex your culinary muscles during an evening of cooking, learning, and eating. Classes vary each month: from healthy mediterranean, to authentic sushi, to speciality diets like paleo, to bold latin foods! Learn tips and tricks to help you go beyond recipes, refine technique, and add flavor to your meals. This hands-on, 4+ hour class is in Victor, ID includes all food, drinks. and recipes. Minimum class size is 8; maximum is 12. Classes listed below. CLICK HERE for more info, fees, or to register for group classes
2022 group lesson calendar
Group classes are not offered during the summer months (aka “the busy season”), but you can book a private with a group of friends in your home. Community classes run September through May.
***Due to the covid-19 omicron break-out we are not currently offering group cooking classes – check back soon for additional dates
- ITALIAN NIGHT: Homemade pasta, risotto, bruschetta, & more
- FALL FARM TO TABLE: Cook with foods from the valley’s farms
- MEDITERRANEAN: Whole grains, lean meats and fresh veggies
- PALEO NIGHT: Cook delicious food w/out dairy, wheat, etc
- HEART-HEALTHY COOKING: Ready to lighten up your meals?
- LATIN CUISINE: Go beyond your standard tacos
- WINTER FARM TO TABLE: How to cook w/ local foods available in winter
- JAPANESE FOODS: authentic sushi, fresh ramen, and beyond
- INDIAN NIGHT: Amazing curries, naan, and all the aromatic spices
- CAKE MAKING: Learn skills to bake & decorate the perfect cake
- APPS, DESSERTS, (& WINE!) : Learn to make the perfect party foods
- VEGETARIAN & VEGAN: Learn to make delicious foods without the meat
want to learn more?
Contact Chef Erica at 208-201-5356 or email@example.com